Downtown

Stevens Building

This 12 story office building was designed by Whidden & Lewis in 1913 and is similar to the pair’s Failling Office Building (1907) and Wilcox Building (1911). Most of the building’s original tenants were doctors, dentists and their patient clinics, and the building’s design was adapted for that use. The Stevens building was renovated in 1954 to designs by architect Pietro Bellushi and has undergone renovations by NBP Capital’s in-house construction team, Path PDX. The Stevens building offers 360 views of the West Hills, Willamette River, all of Downtown Portland and on a clear day Mount Hood and Mount St. Helens.

Amenities

  • Abundant Natural Light
  • Operable Windows
  • Showers & Lockers
  • Storage
  • Updated Lobbies/Common Area
  • Upgraded Elevators
  • After Hours Access and Secured Entrance
  • Dedicated Lobby Guard
  • Bike Room & Repair Station

Available apartments

  • Filters

Studio

RENT
Layout Type Stevens Building 700
Square Feet 4200
Bedroom 0
Bathroom 0
Available Apartments 0