Downtown

George Lawrence

In 1874 George Lawrence and his family emigrated from Ireland to go into business with his brother-in-law Sam Sherlock, a trained saddle-maker. After his brother-in-law passed away, George Lawrence bought the business renaming it “The George Lawrence Company”. Shortly after the turn of the century The George Lawrence Company outgrew their former location on the NE corner of Front Street(now Naito Pkwy). Lawrence commissioned prominent Portland architecture firm, Whidden & Lewis to design 4-story brick building on the SE corner of 1st and Oak St. for the purpose of the manufacture, sale and inventory of a full line of horse saddlery, harnesses and their components and accessories.

Amenities

  • Abundant Natural Light
  • After Hour Access
  • Bike Storage
  • Building Conference Room
  • Central Atrium
  • Exposed Brick and Beam Space
  • Operable Windows
  • Shower Facilities
  • Willamette River Views
  • 19' Exposed Ceilings
  • After Hours Access and Secured Entrance

Available Apartments

Loading ...