Ankeny & Ash, also known as East Bank Lofts is a three-building 44,000 square foot creative office complex and adjacent parking lot, located at 537 SE Ash Street and 532 SE Ankeny Street in Portland’s Central Eastside neighborhood.
The buildings were originally built between 1903-1912 and used as a warehouse and accessory office space until converted to creative office space in the early 1990s. The buildings were further upgraded in both 2008 and 2016. Considerable time and resources were spent creating thoughtfully designed office spaces that have attracted great local companies as tenants. Upgraded common areas and tenant amenities are in the pipeline while preserving the charm of the buildings and history of strong local stewardship.