Leasing Consultant – We offer Competitive Wages, Benefits, and Bonuses!
Templeton is a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and paid time off, immediate 100% vested 401K plan, great bonus structure, apartment discounts, and a passion for investing in our teams.
Templeton is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We are consistently growing and looking for strong candidates to be a part of the Templeton family! We love coming to work each day and making a difference. If that sounds like you, please read further about the qualification for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Position: We’re looking for top notch Leasing Consultant who loves fostering ongoing relationships, helping others and shows enthusiasm for work each day.
- We offer Competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 20% Apartment Discount, and MORE.
- • Minimum two years of progressively responsible sales or customer service experience
- • Ability to meet with residents and future residents and provide outstanding customer service
- • Ability to meet sales goals and have an answer for every objection that comes your way
- Computer skills sufficient to enter reports and daily operations data into a computer
- Knowledge of Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulation.
Responsibilities: The Leasing Consultant is responsible for coordinating the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals. The Leasing Consultant is in charge of providing resident satisfaction and securing resident lease renewals.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation