Maintenance Technician – We offer Competitive Wages, Benefits, and Bonuses!
Templeton is a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and paid time off, immediate 100% vested 401K plan, great bonus structure, apartment discounts, and a passion for investing in our teams.
Templeton is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We are consistently growing and looking for strong candidates to be a part of the Templeton family! We love coming to work each day and making a difference. If that sounds like you, please read further about the qualification for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Position: We’re looking for a dedicated Maintenance Technician who loves solving problems, completing projects from start to finish, and has a passion for fixing things. Our maintenance technicians are skilled in diagnosing/solving maintenance issues and can build a trusting relationship with their residents.
- We offer Competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 20% Apartment Discount, Paid Volunteer Day, 12 weeks FULLY PAID Parental Leave, and MORE.
- Minimum of one year demonstrated experience in apartment maintenance
- Knowledge of appliance repair, plumbing, grounds keeping and repair of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Employees must provide own hand tools unless prohibited by State law and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment and measuring devices.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must demonstrate proficient oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulation.
Responsibilities: The Maintenance Technician performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the community meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality as well as any other duties as assigned by supervisor. The Maintenance Technician must comply with all local, state and federal regulations as well as all company policies and procedures
- Minimum of high school diploma with a college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation