Assistant Community Manager – Lease Up – We offer Competitive Wages, Benefits, and Bonuses!
Templeton is a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and paid time off, immediate 100% vested 401K plan, great bonus structure, apartment discounts, and a passion for investing in our teams.
Templeton is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We are consistently growing and looking for strong candidates to be a part of the Templeton family! We love coming to work each day and making a difference. If that sounds like you, please read further about the qualification for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Position: We’re looking for a rock star Assistant Community Manager with Lease Up experience who loves being a leader, helping others and shows enthusiasm for work each day.
- We offer Competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 20% Apartment Discount, and MORE.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible experience in property management
- Lease up experience (preferred)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills sufficient to enter reports and daily operations data into a computer
- Knowledge of Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulation.
Responsibilities: The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager with the overall success of the Community. Along with the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager generates satisfactory cash flow, positive resident relations and optimal resident retention.
- Minimum of high school diploma with a college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation